Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"The following book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher and may contain prior copyright references. While we have attempted to to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work(s), from time to time there are problems with the original book scan that may result in minor errors in the reproduction, including imperfections such as missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control."--Page .|
|Description:||321 pages ; 25 cm|
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Upper class -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Manners and customs.
- Married people.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)
- Upper class.
- New York (State) -- New York.