Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Knute Nelson; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Bethesda, Md. : University Publications of America, c1991. on reel 5 of 29 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Low reduction. (Native Americans reference collection ; pt. 1, reel 5, fr. 767).|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report; Native Americans reference collection, pt. 1, reel 5, fr. 767.|
|Responsibility:||... Mr. Nelson, from the Committee on Indian Affairs, submitted the following report, to accompany bill H.R. 5420 ... to accept and ratify certain agreements made with the Sioux Indians, and to grant a right of way to the Chicago, Milwaukee and Saint Paul Railway Company through the Sioux Reservation in Dakota ...|
- Great Sioux Reservation (N.D. and S.D.)
- Dakota Indians -- Land tenure.
- Dakota Indians -- Treaties.
- Railroads -- Right of way -- North Dakota.
- Railroads -- South Dakota -- Right of way.
- Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railway Company.
- Dakota Indians.
- Railroads -- Right of way.
- North Dakota.
- South Dakota.
- United States -- Great Sioux Reservation.