Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Yvette Jackson; Veronica McDermott
|Description:||x, 142 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||What is fearless leading? --
To what are fearless leaders committed? --
Why fearless leaders are needed: a call to action --
Fearless leaders as soul friends: affirmation in action --
Fearless leaders as muses: inspiration in action --
Fearless leaders as ministers: mediation in action --
Amplifying student voice --
Mediative learning communities as oases of success --
Revisiting an oasis of success in the making.
|Responsibility:||Yvette Jackson and Veronica McDermott.|
- School management and organization -- United States.
- Urban schools -- United States -- Administration.
- School improvement programs -- United States.
- Educational leadership -- United States.
- Educational leadership.
- School improvement programs.
- School management and organization.
- Urban schools -- Administration.
- United States.