|提及的人：||Al Sharpton; Al Sharpton|
Al Sharpton; Karen Hunter
|描述：||xix, 283 pages ; 24 cm|
|内容：||pt. I. America, the beautiful --
Mr. President --
Why they hate us --
Foreign policy. The Middle East ; Vieques ; Cuba ; Africa --
Domestic policies. Church and state ; Race ; Economic stimulation ; National health care and AIDS ; Voting and campaign reform ; The war on drugs & criminal justice reform ; Education ; The military --
pt. II. My people, my people --
Kingmaker? New York's 2001 mayor's race ; Leadership: Black Power ; Jesse Jackson ; I'm Black and I'm proud ; Freddy's and the anti-Semitism question ; The movement ; Tawana Brawley ; Amadou Diallo and racial profiling ; Hip-hop generation ; Is Black America worthy?
|责任：||Al Sharpton with Karen Hunter.|
The controversial founder and president of the National Action Network, who has dedicated his life to battling injustice and discrimination, from the Million Man March to protesting Navy bombing exercises in Puerto Rico, offers a groundbreaking, thought-provoking, and rousing vision of the "New" America--a place where everyone is equal.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001-
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1980-
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- 1975-
- Sharpton, Al -- Political and social views.
- Sharpton, Al.
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Political and social views.
- Politics and government.
- Social conditions.
- United States.