|提及的人：||Alan J Perlis; Alan J Perlis|
Alan J Perlis
|描述：||4.5 cubic ft|
Correspondence, class handouts, lecture notes and visual aids, published articles and reports, subject files, audio tapes and videotapes relating to Perlis' work in computer science education, programming languages, and compiler programs. The collection includes transcripts and recordings of classroom lectures for one course and notes for other course that Perlis taught. Committee records include minutes, correspondence, and reports from committees on which Perlis served including a number of Yale faculty committees. Perlis' M.S. thesis and Ph. D. dissertation are included in his subject files along with information on the programming languages ALGOL, APL, and LISP, and several compilers including the IT compiler. The audio tapes include a panel discussion and a discussion of the Strategic Defense Initiative. The videotapes document the fortieth anniversary of ACM and includes a segment on Perlis.
- Association for Computing Machinery.
- Yale University. -- Department of Computer Science.
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History.
- APL (Computer program language)
- Compilers (Computer programs)
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- LISP (Computer program language)
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) -- History -- Sources.
- Perlis, Alan J.
- ALGOL (Computer program language)
- Programming languages (Electronic computers)