Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||New York (State). Legislature. Assembly.|
|Notes:||Concerning the proceedings of the state legislature regarding the appointment of presidential electors and the mode of selecting senators and representatives. Includes the text of a bill, submitted and passed by the Assembly, entitled, An act for prescribing the times, places and manner of holding elections for senators of the United States of America, to be chosen in this state.
Text in four columns.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
- New York (State). -- Legislature.
- United States. -- Constitution.
- United States. -- Congress -- Elections.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election.
- Elections -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- United States. -- Congress.
- Constitution (United States)
- Politics and government
- Presidents -- Election.
- New York (State)
- United States.