도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||John Francis Appleby; John J Blaine; Theodore Christian Blegen; Ole Bull; August Derleth; Carl Russell Fish; Zona Gale; Hans Christian Heg; Hjalmer R Holand; Philip Fox La Follette; Robert M La Follette; La Follette family.; Milo Milton Quaife; Joseph Schafer; Marcus Møller Thrane; Ella Wheeler Wilcox|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Albert O Barton; Rasmus B Anderson; Ole C Johnson; Bertel Wernick Suckow
|설명:||5.0 cubic feet (25 archives boxes) and 22 photographs; plus additions of 0.4 cubic feet and 56 photographs.|
|더 많은 정보:|
Included in the collection are a few small groups of manuscripts of other persons collected by Barton: scattered business papers, 1862-1873, of B.W. Suckow, early Madison printer and bookbinder; Civil War letters, including a number from Libby Prison, written by Lieutenant Colonel Ole C. Johnson of Stoughton, 15th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry (some written in "invisible ink", possibly onion juice); and correspondence, 1868-1896, of Rasmus B. Anderson. Among Barton's own correspondents were John J. Blaine, Theodore Blegen, August Derleth, Carl Russell Fish, Zona Gale, Hjalmer R. Holand, Philip La Follette, Robert M. La Follette Sr., Milo M. Quaife, and Joseph Schafer.
The photographic portion of the processed collection consists of images of Norway collected by Barton. Images include views of scenery, harbors, fishing and whaling, and small villages. Also included are images of Laplanders. Sixteen images are from a series of photographs titled "Norge" made by Axel Lindahl. The photographs were made circa 1890.
The processed portion is summarized above and is described in the register. Additional accessions are described below.
- Appleby, John Francis, -- 1840-1917.
- Blaine, John J. -- (John James), -- 1873-1934.
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, -- 1891-1969.
- Bull, Ole, -- 1810-1880.
- Derleth, August, -- 1909-1971.
- Fish, Carl Russell, -- 1876-1932.
- Gale, Zona, -- 1874-1938.
- Heg, Hans Christian, -- 1829-1863.
- Holand, Hjalmer R.
- La Follette, Philip Fox, -- 1897-1965.
- La Follette, Robert M. -- (Robert Marion), -- 1855-1925.
- La Follette family.
- Quaife, Milo Milton, -- 1880-1959.
- Schafer, Joseph, -- 1867-1941.
- Thrane, Marcus Møller, -- 1817-1890.
- Wilcox, Ella Wheeler, -- 1850-1919.
- Libby Prison.
- United States. -- Army. -- Wisconsin Infantry Regiment, 15th (1862-1865)
- Wisconsin farmer (Madison, Wis. : 1891-1929)
- Agriculture -- Periodicals.
- Cemeteries -- Wisconsin.
- Journalists -- Wisconsin.
- Norwegians -- Wisconsin.
- Progressivism (United States politics)
- Veterans -- Wisconsin.
- Dane County (Wis.) -- History.
- Madison (Wis.) -- History.
- Wisconsin -- History.
- Wisconsin -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Wisconsin -- Politics and government.