Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Alice, (Fictitious character from Carroll); Lewis Carroll; Alice, (Fictitious character from Carroll)|
|Material Type:||Picture, Artwork reproduction|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Tenniel; Leonora Schildkraut; ALC Production Co.; G. Edward Cassady Collection.
|Notes:||Stencils of the ALC Production Co. logo: an enlarged image of Alice pulling back a curtain to reveal the company's initials. A modification of the image by John Tenniel from Lewis Carroll's Through the looking glass.
Accompanied by 1 piece of stationary and 1 envelope for the company, ALC Production Co. Inc. Stationary and envelope both feature an illustration of Alice pulling back a curtain.
|Description:||30 sheets : blue ; 31 x 22 cm.|
- Stencils and stencil cutting -- Specimens.
- Logos (Symbols) -- Specimens.
- Alice -- (Fictitious character from Carroll) -- Illustrations.
- Carroll, Lewis, -- 1832-1898. -- Through the looking-glass -- Illustrations.
- Alice -- (Fictitious character from Carroll)
- Through the looking-glass (Carroll, Lewis)
- Logos (Symbols)
- Stencils and stencil cutting.