Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Parodies, imitations, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
|Named Person:||Paulo Coelho; Alchemist|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Derek Ruiz; Daniel Sampere; Paulo Coelho
|Notes:||"Sea Lion Books"--Added title page.
Adaptor and illustrators from added t.p.
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Paulo Coelho ; [adapted by Derek Ruiz ; artwork by Daniel Sampere and others].|
Graphic novel adaptation of "Andalusian shepherd boy Santiago travels from his homeland in Spain to the Egyptian desert in search of a treasure buried in the Pyramids. Along the way he meets a Gypsy woman, a man who calls himself king, and an alchemist, all of whom point Santiago in the direction of his quest. No one knows what the treasure is, or if Santiago will be able to surmount the obstacles along the way. But what starts out as a journey to find worldly goods turns into a discovery of the treasure found within."--Dust jacket flap.
- Coelho, Paulo. -- Alquimista. -- Parodies, imitations, etc.
- Alchemist -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Shepherds -- Spain -- Andalusia -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Andalusia (Spain) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
User lists with this item (5)
- Graphic novels for display(25 items)
by cgerloff updated 2016-03-25
- Graphic Novels and Comics(102 items)
by richlandlibrary updated 2016-03-01
- Books-to-GN(10 items)
by ivans updated 2013-11-09
- New Bestsellers at Bishop Mueller Library(125 items)
by muellerlibrary updated 2012-02-13
- Comics/Graphic Novels(5 items)
by Smai updated 2011-03-24