Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ferdinando, Grand-Duke of Tuscany; Vittoria, Grand Duchess consort of Ferdinando II Grand-Duke of Tuscany|
|Material Type:||Graphic, Original artwork, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ercole Bazzicaluva; Pietro Cascina
|Notes:||Impressions of the etching were issued with the booklet: Alfea reverente ... (In Pisa : Appresso Francesco delle Dote, 1639).|
|Description:||1 print : etching ; 28.5 x 43.1 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Alfea reverente.|
A procession with floats and chariots is seen approaching Piazza San Nicola and the Palazzo reale from the right. In the background, the facade of the Duomo, the cupola of the Baptistery and the leaning tower appear amidst rooftops of the cityscape. The entire procession is depicted in the foreground on a parapet that is flanked by two cippi bearing standards.
- Ferdinando -- II, -- Grand-Duke of Tuscany, -- 1610-1670.
- Vittoria, -- Grand Duchess, consort of Ferdinando II, Grand-Duke of Tuscany, -- 1622-1694.
- Palazzo reale (Pisa, Italy)
- Parade floats -- Italy -- Pisa.
- Pageants -- Italy -- Pisa.
- Festivals -- Italy -- Pisa -- Pictorial works.