Manuscripts for publication
|関連の人物：||Alfred C Berol; Lewis Carroll; Charles Lutwidge Dodgson; Harry Furniss; John Tenniel; Alice Pleasance Liddell Hargreaves|
Alfred C Berol
|形態||7 linear ft.|
Subseries C contains ephemera, Subseries D contains entire magazines which have articles relating to Dodgson and/or his works, Subseries E contains newspaper clippings regarding Dodgson and his books, Subseries F contains Dodgson reprints, and Subseries G contains theatrical adaptations, programs, and posters; Series 6, Provenance Notes, is processed at folder level, Subseries A includes checklists regarding the Berol Collection, Subseries B includes typescript versions of selected Dodgson letters, Subseries C includes correspondence by Berol, scholars, collectors, and dealers relating to the development and provenance of the Berol collection, Subseries C1 has correspondence to Berol, arranged alphabetically by author, Subseries C2 has correspondence to and from others; OVERSIZE, contains oversize materials from Series 2 through 6.
- Berol, Alfred C., -- 1892-
- Carroll, Lewis, -- 1832-1898.
- Dodgson, Charles Lutwidge, -- 1832-1898.
- Furniss, Harry, -- 1854-1925.
- Tenniel, John, -- 1820-1914.
- Hargreaves, Alice Pleasance Liddell, -- 1852-1934.
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
- Authors, English -- Correspondence.
- Book collecting.
- Book collectors.
- Drawing, English -- 19th century.
- English literature -- 19th century.
- English poetry -- 19th century.
- Illustration of books -- 19th century.
- Mathematical recreations.
- Mathematics -- Formulae.
- Photography of children.
- Pre-Raphaelitism -- England.