도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Manuscripts for publication
|명시된 사람:||Alfred C Berol; Lewis Carroll; Charles Lutwidge Dodgson; Harry Furniss; John Tenniel; Alice Pleasance Liddell Hargreaves|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Alfred C Berol
|설명:||7 linear ft.|
Subseries C contains ephemera, Subseries D contains entire magazines which have articles relating to Dodgson and/or his works, Subseries E contains newspaper clippings regarding Dodgson and his books, Subseries F contains Dodgson reprints, and Subseries G contains theatrical adaptations, programs, and posters; Series 6, Provenance Notes, is processed at folder level, Subseries A includes checklists regarding the Berol Collection, Subseries B includes typescript versions of selected Dodgson letters, Subseries C includes correspondence by Berol, scholars, collectors, and dealers relating to the development and provenance of the Berol collection, Subseries C1 has correspondence to Berol, arranged alphabetically by author, Subseries C2 has correspondence to and from others; OVERSIZE, contains oversize materials from Series 2 through 6.
- Berol, Alfred C., -- 1892-
- Carroll, Lewis, -- 1832-1898.
- Dodgson, Charles Lutwidge, -- 1832-1898.
- Furniss, Harry, -- 1854-1925.
- Tenniel, John, -- 1820-1914.
- Hargreaves, Alice Pleasance Liddell, -- 1852-1934.
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
- Authors, English -- Correspondence.
- Book collecting.
- Book collectors.
- Drawing, English -- 19th century.
- English literature -- 19th century.
- English poetry -- 19th century.
- Illustration of books -- 19th century.
- Mathematical recreations.
- Mathematics -- Formulae.
- Photography of children.
- Pre-Raphaelitism -- England.