|類型/形式：||Fantasy comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
Translations into English
|提及的人：||Alice, (Fictitious character from Carroll); Alice, (Fictitious character from Carroll)|
Soumei Hoshino; Beni Axia Conrad; Lianne Sentar; QuinRose (Firm)
|語言註釋：||Translated from the Japanese.|
|注意：||"Wonderful wonder world"--Cover.
Pages printed in manga style in the authentic Japanese right -to-left format.
Reads from right to left.
|針對讀者群：||For ages 16 and up.|
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm|
|責任：||created by QuinRose X Soumei Hoshino ; [translation, Beni Axia Conrad ; English adaptation, Lianne Sentar].|
As the big ball approaches, everyone has an opinion on whether Alice should attend or not, and, more importantly, what kind of dress she should wear. But when Alice hears Blood's going to be there as well, she changes her mind about spending time with Wonderland's finest.
- Alice -- (Fictitious character from Carroll) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Alice -- (Fictitious character from Carroll)
- Imaginary places -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc -- Japan -- Translations into English.
- Graphic novels -- Japan.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Imaginary places.