Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Klein, Edward, 1936-
All too human.
New York : Pocket Books, c1996
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis; John F Kennedy; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||viii, 406 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.|
Klein, the former editor in chief of The New York Times Magazine, was a friend of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Drawing on his personal knowledge, major research libraries, private documents and correspondence, FBI files, and more than three hundred interviews, All Too Human is an original and unprecedented work on the Kennedys - a book replete with fresh facts and information, as well as a dramatically new interpretation of the Kennedy marriage.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, -- 1929-1994.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Biography.
- Kennedy, John F.
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, -- 1929-
- Married people -- United States -- Biography.