도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|자료 유형:||정부 간행물, 주 또는 도 정부 간행물|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||xvi, 375 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.|
|내용:||Ideals : Castro, Allende, Nixon, and the inter-American Cold War --
Upheaval : an election in chile, September-November 1970 --
Rebellion : in pursuit of radical transformation, November 1970-July 1971 --
Disputes : copper, compañeros, and counterrevolution, July-December 1971 --
Battle lines : détente unmasked, January-October 1972 --
Crossroads : incomprehension and dead ends, November 1972-July 1973 --
Cataclysm : the Chilean coup and its fallout.
|일련 제목:||New Cold War history.|
"Drawing on firsthand interviews and recently declassified documents from archives in North America, Europe, and South America, Harmer provides the most comprehensive account to date of Cuban involvement in Latin America in the early 1970s, Chilean foreign relations during Allende's presidency, Brazil's support for counterrevolution in the Southern Cone, and the Nixon administration's Latin American policies. Harmer argues that this battle was part of a dynamic inter-American Cold War struggle to determine Latin America's future"--Provided by publisher.
"Although a diplomatic history, "Allende's Chile" will appeal to historians in several disciplines. Those interested in militarism and the military's role in Latin America can benefit from the work.
- Latin America -- Politics and government -- 1948-1980.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Latin America.
- Latin America -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1945-1989.
- Chile -- Foreign relations -- 1970-1973.
- Cuba -- Foreign relations -- 1959-1990.
- Brazil -- Foreign relations -- 1964-1985.
- HISTORY -- Latin America -- South America.
- HISTORY -- United States -- 20th Century.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Political science.
- Latin America.
- United States.
- Internationale Politik.