William Shakespeare; John Dove; William Lyons; Janie Dee; Sam Crane; Ellie Piercy; Kultur International Films.
|ISBN:||9780769792439 : 076979243X|
|注意：||Title from container.
Videodisc release of the 2011 theatrical production.
Home use only.
|餘額：||Designed by Michael Taylor, composed by William Lyons.|
|演員名單:||Janie Dee, Sam Crane, Ellie Piercy.|
|描述：||2 videodiscs (ca. 138 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|詳述：||DVD, widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.|
|叢書名：||Globe Theatre on screen series.|
|責任：||a Shakespeare's Globe production ; directed by John Dove.|
Helena loves the arrogant Bertram, and when she cures the King of France of his sickness, she claims Bertram as her reward. But her new husband, flying from Helena to join the wars, attaches two obstructive conditions to their marriage - conditions he is sure will never be met. All's Well That Ends Well grinds the romantic against the realistic at every turn and brilliantly reverses all the usual expectations of Shakespearean comedy. Some of Shakespeare's most inventive language gives life to not just his single-minded heroine and her churlish lover, but a fantastic cast of frauds, cynics, sentimentalists and buffoons. Featuring Olivier-award winning actress Janie Dee as the Countess of Roussillon, Sam Crane as Bertam and Ellie Piercy as Helena.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616. -- All's well that ends well -- Stage adaptations.
- English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600.
- English drama (Comedy)
- Runaway husbands -- Travel -- Italy -- Florence -- Drama.
- Married women -- France -- Drama.
- All's well that ends well (Shakespeare, William)
- English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan.
- Married women.
- Runaway husbands -- Travel.
- Italy -- Florence.