Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||New bonus material includes: playlist, map, Sarah Dessen on "Summer"--Page 4 of cover.|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Description:||399 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Sarah Dessen.|
When Auden impulsively goes to stay with her father, stepmother, and new baby sister the summer before she starts college, all the trauma of her parents' divorce is revived, even as she is making new friends and having new experiences such as learning to ride a bike and dating.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Stepfamilies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Infants -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction.
- Change -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stepfamilies -- Fiction.
- Babies -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Divorce -- Fiction.
- Change -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs)
- Interpersonal relations.