Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Franklin D Roosevelt|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel C Roper; Bernard M Baruch; James Francis Byrnes; James Cannon; David Robert Coker; James A Farley; John Nance Garner; W Averell Harriman; William Henry Harrison; Edward Mandell House; Louis M Howe; Cordell Hull; W G McAdoo
|In:||Roper, Daniel C. (Daniel Calhoun)|
|Description:||23, 400 items (39 linear ft.)|
Topics and organizations include American University, aeronautics, Board of Education of the District of Columbia, Bureau of the Census, communication, The Community Chest of Washington, D.C., Democratic National Committee, Duke University, Export-Import Bank of Washington, Bureau of Fisheries, Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, commerce, and the Hindenburg accident. Others are Japanese Economic Mission to the United States, temperance and liquor laws, Freemasons, Methodist Episcopal Church, South, National Benefit Life Assurance Company, National Recovery Administration, presidential election of 1932, Democratic Party, prohibition, religion and politics, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and the Post Office Department.
- American University (Washington, D.C.)
- United States. -- Bureau of the Census.
- Communication and traffic -- United States.
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.)
- Duke University.
- United States. -- Department of Commerce.
- United States -- Commerce.
- Liquor laws -- United States.
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
- National Benefit Life Assurance Company.
- United States. -- National Recovery Administration.
- Presidents -- United States -- Elections -- 1932.
- Prohibition -- United States.
- Religion and politics -- United States.
- Aeronautics -- United States.
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. -- (Franklin Delano), -- 1882-1945.
- United States. -- Post Office Department.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)