도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|자료 유형:||청소년 청중|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Ronald D Lankford, Jr.
|ISBN:||9780737755442 073775544X 9780737755459 0737755458|
|설명:||111 pages ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||The American prison system is ineffective and requires reform / Jennifer Gonnerman --
There are many alternatives to incarceration / Families against Mandatory Minimums --
Community corrections provide effective alternatives to prison / Joan Petersilia, as told to the Pew Center on the States --
Drug courts are effective in reducing recidivism / Jessica Huseman --
Drug courts are not effective for all offenders / Justice Policy Institute --
Mental health courts are effective in reducing recidivism / Emma Schwartz --
Boot camps can be an effective alternative to prisons for adults / Andy Hoag --
Shame punishment is an effective alternative to incarceration / Albert B. Southwick --
Shame punishment has limits as criminal justice / Greg Beato --
Electronic monitoring and intensive probation reduce recidivsism / Graeme Wood --
Electronic monitoring does not prevent repeat crimes / London Evening Standard --
Swift and certain sanctions are an effective alternative to incarceration / National Institute of Justice --
Castration for sex offenders is a controversial alternative to incarceration / Dan Bilefsky --
Reading courses offer an effective alternative to incarceration / Anna Barker.
|일련 제목:||At issue., Crime.|
|책임:||Ronald D. Lankford, Jr., book editor.|
- Alternatives to imprisonment.
- Criminals -- Rehabilitation.
- Criminal justice, Administration of.
- Alternatives to imprisonment -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Corrections -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Criminals -- Rehabilitation -- Juvenile literature.
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Juvenile literature.
- United States.
- Corrections -- United States.
- Administration of criminal justice.