Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gary Paulsen; Souther Salazar
|Notes:||Jacket and chapter opening illustrations by Souther Salazar.|
|Description:||84 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|Responsibility:||as discovered by Gary Paulsen.|
This book is awesome for kids just going into puberty. Puberty may be scary when you first hear about it growing up, but when it happens it's not as funny as it sounding a couple of years ago.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I know puberty may sound creepy and horrible,but when it happens you will think to yourself that it's know of that. It's a part of gowing up with you like anything else. People think that puberty is. Puberty is not the worst thing that can happen...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Puberty -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Birds -- Development -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Puberty -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Birds -- Development -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Birds -- Development.