Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Parks, Historic Preservation, and Recreation.
Amendment to P.L. 100-479, First Ladies commemorate [sic] bill, Midway Islands National Memorial, and land exchanges at Big Thicket National Preserve and Fire Island National Seashore.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1996
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Parks, Historic Preservation, and Recreation.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 96-0375-P.
|Description:||iii, 48 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
|Other Titles:||Amendment to PL 100-479|
- White House Historical Association -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Battle of Midway National Memorial (Midway Islands)
- Big Thicket National Preserve (Tex.)
- Real property, Exchange of -- Texas.
- Fire Island National Seashore (N.Y.)
- Real property, Exchange of -- New York (State)