Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lamar Alexander; Octavio Visiedo; Janet McAliley; Pat Tornillo; United States. Department of Education.
|Notes:||Title on container: America 2000, "Miami 2000"--Project Phoenix.|
|Performer(s):||Lamar Alexander, Secretary of Education ; Octavio Visiedo, superintendent of schools, Dade County, Florida ; Janet McAliley, school board chair, Dade County, Florida ; Pat Tornillo, Jr., executive vice president, United Teachers of Dade.|
|Event notes:||Recorded January 12, 1993, at the United States Chamber of Commerce Building, Washington, D.C.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., color ; 1/2 in.|
|Other Titles:||America 2000
|Responsibility:||hosted by Lamar Alexander.|
- Dade County Public Schools.
- Education and state.
- Educational change -- United States.
- Educational innovations -- United States.
- School improvement programs -- United States.
- School management and organization -- United States.
- Educational change.
- Educational innovations.
- School improvement programs.
- School management and organization.
- United States.