도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Documentary television programs
|명시된 사람:||Eugene O'Neill; Clifford Odets; Jerome Kern|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Richard Eyre; Chris Granlund; British Broadcasting Corporation.; WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.); Films for the Humanities (Firm); BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.
|메모:||This disc has been recorded using DVD-R equipment and may not play in all DVD players.
Originally produced in 2000.
|크레딧:||Director of photography, Fred Fabre ; editor, Joyce Gentle ; programme consultant, Nicholas Wright.|
|공연자||Host/narrator, Richard Eyre; commentators Arthur Miller, Jason Robards, Arthur Laurents, Luise Rainer, Hal Prince, George Wolfe, Kim Hunter, Tony Kushner.|
|이벤트 노트:||Originally aired by PBS on September 2, 2000 as episode three of the six-part series Changing Stages: a View of the Theatre of the Twentieth Century.|
|설명:||1 videodisc (51 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|일련 제목:||Changing stages--100 years of theater.|
|다른 제목||Broadway and dramatic realism
Changing stages (Television program)
|책임:||a BBC/Thirteen WNET co-production ; written and presented by Richard Eyre ; produced and directed by Chris Granlund.|
- O'Neill, Eugene, -- 1888-1953.
- Odets, Clifford, -- 1906-1963.
- Kern, Jerome, -- 1885-1945. -- Show boat.
- Theater and society.
- Realism in literature.
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Drama -- History -- 20th century.
- Drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Musicals -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Theater -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- American drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Broadway (New York, N.Y.)