Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Don Brown; Andrew Arnold; Roaring Brook Press.; South China Printing Co.
|Notes:||"Book design by Andrew Arnold"--col.|
|Target Audience:||Elementary Grade.; 840|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||Actual times, v. 4|
On a beautiful September morning four planes crossed the sky on a deadly mission. Two crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City; one crashed into the Pentagon building in Washington, D.C.; and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. The impact of the events of September 11, 2001 changed the world forever. This book moves chronologically through that tragic morning to capture the emotion and pathos of the day for young readers. -- from Book Jacket
- Qaida (Organization) -- Juvenile literature.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Juvenile literature.
- Terrorism -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 -- Juvenile literature.
- Fire fighters -- Juvenile literature.
- Rescues -- Juvenile literature.
- Death -- Juvenile literature.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
- Terrorism -- United States.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- September 11 terrorist attacks, 2001.
- Terrorism -- Prevention.
- Qaida (Organization)
- Fire fighters.
- United States.