도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Barbra Mann Wall
|설명:||xv, 238 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||From sisters in habits to men in suits --
A "precarious" economic scene --
Religion, gender, and the public representation of Catholic hospitals --
Regardless of color, race, creed, or financial status --
Catholic hospitals and the federal government --
Harassed by strikes or threats of strikes --
Practical solutions to complicated problems --
"S" stands for "Sister," not "stupid."
|일련 제목:||Critical issues in health and medicine.|
|책임:||Barbra Mann Wall.|
"Wall provides solid scholarship and engaging insight into the historic and contemporary contributions of American Catholic hospitals and their ability to adapt and serve amid the changing landscapes
- Catholic hospitals -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Catholic hospitals -- United States -- History -- 21st century.
- Social change -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Social change -- United States -- History -- 21st century.
- Catholic hospitals -- United States -- Marketing -- History.
- Catholic hospitals -- Social aspects -- United States -- History.
- Nuns -- United States -- History.
- Nursing -- Religious aspects -- History.
- Medical care -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church -- History.
- Hospitals, Religious -- history.
- Catholicism -- history.
- Social Change -- history.
- Social Marketing.
- Religion and Medicine.
- History of Nursing.
- History, 20th Century.
- History, 21st Century.
- United States.