Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Cynthia E Lamy
|Description:||x, 197 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Risk. How risk works --
Risk and families --
Schools and risk --
Interventions: what works?. While they are still young: the power of early childhood programs --
When they are older: keeping them in school and out of trouble --
Supports for families: housing, medicine, food --
Policies and recommendations for ending poverty as we know it. Policies and recommendations --
Ending chronic poverty.
|Responsibility:||Cynthia E. Lamy.|
Over the last half century, a strong understanding of the pernicious influence of childhood poverty has been developed. Lamy explains how to intervene to mitigate the effects of impoverishment. "To
- Poor children -- United States.
- Poverty -- United States.
- Poor children -- Services for -- United States.
- Children -- United States -- Social conditions.
- Children -- Social conditions.
- Poor children.
- Poor children -- Services for.
- United States.
- Fattiga barn.
- Förenta staterna.