Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
H Woody Brock
|Description:||xxx, 273 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Dialogue of the deaf : what to do about it --
Must there be a lost decade? : A Socratic dialogue with the President explains why not --
Resolving the entitlements spending crisis : how to drive health-care spending down while increasing access --
Preventing perfect financial storms : when everyone was too clever by half --
Bargaining theory 101 : how not to deal with China --
Beyond democratic capitalism : an idealized political economy, with distributive justice --
Appendix A. Supply/demand summary of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act --
Appendix B. Dynamics of total health-care expenditure.
|Responsibility:||H. Woody Brock.|
Sparkling, trenchant and highly unusual book it is a long time since I have read a book combining such mischief, clarity and deep seriousness. I finished American Gridlock far more enlightened and
- United States -- Economic policy -- 2009-
- Right and left (Political science) -- United States.
- Capitalism -- Social aspects -- United States.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Personal Finance -- General.
- Capitalism -- Social aspects.
- Economic policy.
- Right and left (Political science)
- United States.
- Economic policy -- United States.