Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Warren E Miller; Maria Elena Sánchez; National Election Studies (U.S.); University of Michigan. Center for Political Studies.; Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
|Notes:||Data collected: 1982.
"Maria Elena Sánchez was director of studies in 1982"--Codebook.
ICPSR data class: Class I.
|Description:||data file (logical records) + codebook.|
|Details:||The data are available in card-image and OSIRIS formats.|
|Series Title:||American national election study series; ICPSR study, 9042.|
|Responsibility:||principal investigators, Warren E. Miller and the National Election Studies/Center for Political Studies.|
- Elections -- United States.
- Voting -- United States.
- United States. -- Congress -- Elections, 1982.
- Public opinion -- United States.
- XIV. Mass Political Behavior and Attitudes. -- A. Historical and Contemporary Electoral Processes. -- 2. Elections Studies Series. -- a. United States.
- United States. -- Congress.
- Public opinion.
- Voting registers.
- United States.