Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Named Person:||William Appleton; Charles Russell Lowell|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Amos Adams Lawrence; Mary Anne Cutler Appleton; Charles Horatio Gates; Sarah Elizabeth Appleton Lawrence
|Description:||5 pamphlet boxes and 15 volumes in cases.|
Also includes diaries, 1843-64, and account books of household expenses and wages for domestic help, 1842-53, kept by Lawrence's wife, Sarah E. Appleton Lawrence; and diaries kept by Sarah's mother, Mary Anne Cutler Appleton, during a voyage with her husband, William Appleton, to Italy and France, 1816-17, along with a line-a-day diary kept in 1836.
- Appleton, William, -- 1786-1862.
- Lowell, Charles Russell, -- 1835-1864.
- United States. -- Army. -- Massachusetts Cavalry Regiment, Second Volunteers (1861-1865) -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
- Harvard University -- Students.
- Account books.
- Businessmen -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Home economics -- Accounting.
- Merchants -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Ocean travel.
- Philanthropists -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Rental housing -- Massachusetts.
- Voyages and travels.
- Europe -- Description and travel.
- France -- Description and travel.
- Italy -- Description and travel.
- Southern States -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Finance.