|類型/形式：||Detective and mystery comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
Shannon Eric Denton; Carlos Badilla; Johnny Lowe; Stephanie F Hedlund; Kristen Fitzner Denton; Michael Dubisch; Gertrude Chandler Warner; Albert Whitman & Company.
|注意：||Amusement park mystery was volume 25 in the original Boxcar Children Series.
"Gertrude Chandler Warrner's The boxcar children."
"Colored by Carlos Badilla ; lettered by Johnny Lowe ; edited by Stephanie Hedlund ; interior layout and design by Kristen Fitzner Denton ; cover art by Mike Dubisch ; book design and packaging by Shannon Eric Denton"--verso.
|描述：||32 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.|
|叢書名：||Boxcar children graphic novels, |
|責任：||adapted by Shannon Eric Denton ; illustrated by Mike Dubisch.|
"When the Aldens visit their cousins, they're in for a surprise-- there's an amusement park nearby! It has everything they could ask for, with plenty of rides and games. But the children see strange lights coming from the closed park at night. And then a mysterious phone call warns them to stay away! Just what is going on at the amusement park?"--P.  of cover.
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Conduct of life -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Orphans -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Brothers and sisters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cousins -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Amusement parks -- Comic books, strips, etc.