Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Arthur Wigram Allen; Judith Ainge; Historic Houses Trust of New South Wales.
|Notes:||"Judith Ainge, Alan Davies, Howard Tanner. Edited by Caroline Mackaness."
Produced in association with an exhibition at the Museum of Sydney on the site of the First Government House, 11 December 2010 to 24 April 2011.
Foreword by Kate Clark.
|Description:||148 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 26 cm|
|Other Titles:||Sydney and beyond|
|Responsibility:||Judith Ainge [and others].|
- Museum of Sydney on the Site of First Government House -- Exhibitions.
- Documentary photography -- Australia.
- Sydney (N.S.W.) -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works.
- Sydney (N.S.W.) -- Pictorial works.
- Museum of Sydney on the Site of First Government House.
- Documentary photography.
- Manners and customs.
- New South Wales -- Sydney.