skip to content
View online ANALISIS NILAI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR... Preview this item
ClosePreview this item
Checking...

ANALISIS NILAI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR RODA 2 DI SURAKARTA (Studi Kasus Sepeda Motor Bebek Merk Honda)

Author: Saryadi, Saryadi; Wahyuddin, Muhammad
Publisher: 2007-12
Edition/Format:   Downloadable article
Publication:Saryadi, Saryadi and Wahyuddin, Muhammad (2007) ANALISIS NILAI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR RODA 2 DI SURAKARTA (Studi Kasus Sepeda Motor Bebek Merk Honda). DAYASAING, 8 (2). pp. 25-33. ISSN 1411-3422
Database:WorldCat
Summary:
This research aim to analyse influence of variable of Product Value, Service Value, Personnel Value, Image Value, and Price Value to Customer Satisfaction Value of Motor Vehicle of Wheel 2 in Surakarta Individually variable of product value, service value, personnel value have an effect on positive to customer satisfaction value, while image value, and price value have an effect on negativity to customer  Read more...
Rating:

based on 1 rating(s) 1 with a review

Subjects
More like this

 

Find a copy online

Links to this item

Find a copy in the library

&AllPage.SpinnerRetrieving; Finding libraries that hold this item...

Details

Genre/Form: Article
PeerReviewed
Material Type: Internet resource
Document Type: Internet Resource, Article
All Authors / Contributors: Saryadi, Saryadi; Wahyuddin, Muhammad
OCLC Number: 723325140
Notes: application/pdf

Abstract:

This research aim to analyse influence of variable of Product Value, Service Value, Personnel Value, Image Value, and Price Value to Customer Satisfaction Value of Motor Vehicle of Wheel 2 in Surakarta Individually variable of product value, service value, personnel value have an effect on positive to customer satisfaction value, while image value, and price value have an effect on negativity to customer satisfaction value. Variable having dominant influence is variable of product value. Test accuracy model by using coefficient determinasi (R2) show value 0,547 having meaning that equal to 54.7% variable of Product Value, Service Value, Personnel Value, Image Value, and Price Value have influence which signifikan to Value of Cutomer Satisfaction, the rest of equal to 45.3 % influenced by other; dissimilar variable which is not packed into model. Seeing from value of Fhitung equal to 22.696 signifikan �=1%, showing together have an effect on by signifikan to value of customer satisfaction Finding in this research is proven to support theory Kotler (2004) expressing determinant of value given to customer value of customer consisted of by product, service, employees, and the image. Expense of total customer cover monetary expense, time expense, energy, and the buyer mind

Reviews

User-contributed reviews

WorldCat User Reviews (1)

sepeda motor bebek injeksi kencang dan irit jupiter z1

by belinotebookbekas (WorldCat user published 2012-09-26) Good Permalink

kepuasan pelanggan akan kendaraan motor, kini telah beralih ke sebuah <a href="http://indexbisnis.blogspot.com/2012/09/sepeda-motor-bebek-injeksi-kencang-dan.html">Sepeda Motor Bebek Injeksi Kencang dan Irit Jupiter Z1</a> yang semakin banyak di gemari sebagai motor terbaru 2012.

  • 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you? 
  •   
Retrieving GoodReads reviews...
Retrieving DOGObooks reviews...

Tags

All user tags (13)

View most popular tags as: tag list | tag cloud

Similar Items

Related Subjects:(1)

Confirm this request

You may have already requested this item. Please select Ok if you would like to proceed with this request anyway.

Linked Data


<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/723325140>
library:oclcnum"723325140"
owl:sameAs<info:oclcnum/723325140>
rdf:typej.1:Web_document
rdf:typeschema:MediaObject
rdf:typeschema:Article
schema:creator
schema:creator
schema:datePublished"2007"
schema:datePublished"2007/12"
schema:exampleOfWork<http://worldcat.org/entity/work/id/899264500>
schema:genre"Article"
schema:genre"PeerReviewed"
schema:isPartOf
<http://worldcat.org/issn/>
rdf:typeschema:Periodical
schema:name"Saryadi, Saryadi and Wahyuddin, Muhammad (2007) ANALISIS NILAI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR RODA 2 DI SURAKARTA (Studi Kasus Sepeda Motor Bebek Merk Honda). DAYASAING, 8 (2). pp. 25-33. ISSN 1411-3422"
schema:name"ANALISIS NILAI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR RODA 2 DI SURAKARTA (Studi Kasus Sepeda Motor Bebek Merk Honda)"
schema:url<http://eprints.ums.ac.id/896/1/Jurnal_Daya_Saing_7_3.pdf>
schema:url

Content-negotiable representations

Close Window

Please sign in to WorldCat 

Don't have an account? You can easily create a free account.