Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Analyzing school contexts.
Charlotte, NC : Information Age Pub., ©2010
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Wayne K Hoy; Michael F DiPaola
|Description:||1 online resource : illustrations.|
|Contents:||1. Exploring and explicating the distinctive features of educational organizations : theories and theorizing / Bob L. Johnson, Jr. --
2. Proposing and testing a multilevel model of school and teacher effects on student achievement / Ronald Heck --
3. How principals influence instructional practice : leadership levers / Susan Printy --
4. Principals' leadership practices over time : contextual influences on what principals do / Ellen B. Goldring, Henry May, and Jason Huff --
5. Leadership for school district and business partnerships / Jeffrey V. Bennett --
6. Socializing aspiring school leaders : the politics of a grow your own administrator program / Autumn Tooms --
7. Regardless of school size, school climate matters : how dimensions of school climate affect student dropout rate / Jacob Werblow, Quintin L. Robinson, and Luke Duesbery --
8. Individual academic optimism of secondary teachers : a new concept and its measure / Patrick Fahy, Hsin-Chieh Wu, and Wayne K. Hoy --
9. Legal research : tensions involving student expression rights / Martha McCarthy --
10. Social determinants of student trust in high-poverty elementary schools / Curt Adams.
|Series Title:||Research and theory in educational administration.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Wayne K. Hoy, Michael DiPaola.|