Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Morris; William Morris; William Morris|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Fiona MacCarthy; William Morris; National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain),
|Notes:||Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, October 16, 2014-January 11, 2015.|
|Description:||183 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits, plans ; 27 cm|
|Contents:||The art that is life: William Morris and the Red House Circle --
The Fellowship of the New Life: sexual politics and libertarianism --
Arts and Crafts: the meaning of the handmade object --
Cities of the sun: the garden city movement --
Heavens on earth: inter-war artistic communities --
Art for the people: the Festival of Britain.
|Other Titles:||Anarchy and beauty
William Morris and his legacy, 1860-1960
- Morris, William, -- 1834-1896 -- Exhibitions.
- Morris, William, -- 1834-1896 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
- Morris & Co. (London, England) -- Exhibitions.
- Morris, William, -- 1834-1896.
- Morris & Co. (London, England)
- Arts and crafts movement -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
- Arts and crafts movement.
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Great Britain.