Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ.|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jeffrey Weaver; Madeline Harrison Caviness; J. Paul Getty Museum.; Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
|Notes:||"This publication is issued in conjunction with the exhibition Canterbury and St. Albans: Treasures from Church and Cloister, on view at the J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center, Los Angeles, from September 20, 2013, to February 2, 2014, and a display of the Ancestors of Christ windows organized by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, at the Cloisters, from February 25 to May 18, 2014"--Colophon.|
|Description:||104 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Canterbury and St. Albans, treasures from church and cloister.|
|Responsibility:||Jeffrey Weaver and Madeline H. Caviness.|
"In July 2009 structural damage was discovered in the stonework of the Great South Window of Canterbury Cathedral. The stained glass was immediately removed and safely stored, to be returned once the
- Glass painting and staining, Medieval -- England -- Canterbury.
- Stained glass windows -- England -- Canterbury.
- Jesus Christ -- Genealogy.
- Christian art and symbolism -- Medieval, 500-1500.
- Canterbury Cathedral.
- Anglican church buildings -- England -- Canterbury.
- Canterbury (Grande-Bretagne) - Christ Church.
- Jesus Christ.
- Christian art and symbolism -- Medieval.
- Glass painting and staining, Medieval.
- Stained glass windows.
- England -- Canterbury.
- Stammbaum Jesu.
- Kathedrale Canterbury.