Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy; Nelson family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||28.0 cu. ft. (28 boxes)|
The papers consist of Minnesota issue mail, newsletters, legislative records, speeches, press releases, and photographs. These records contain information on small business, transportation, taxation, foreign trade, agriculture, rural development, education, health care, veterans' matters, and Nelsen's election campaigns. In addition are records dating from 1944 from the office of Nelsen's predecessor, Joseph O'Hara, on flooding in the second district, and files from the Rural Electrification Administration, which Nelsen headed from 1953-1956.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Nelson family.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- District of Columbia Committee.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce.
- United States. -- Federal Communications Commission.
- United States. -- Interstate Commerce Commission.
- Republican Party (Minn.)
- United States. -- Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.
- United States. -- Congress. -- Commission on the Organization of the District of Columbia.
- United States. -- Rural Electrification Administration.
- Older people -- Medical care.
- Agricultural laws and legislation -- United States.
- Business enterprises -- Minnesota.
- Political campaigns.
- Environmental policy.
- Health planning -- Law and legislation.
- Rural electrification -- United States.
- Transportation -- Law and legislation.
- Veterans -- Law and legislation.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975.
- Drugs -- Law and legislation.
- Flood control -- Law and legislation.
- Pollution -- Law and legislation.
- Minnesota -- Public works.
- Washington (D.C.)