Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Science fiction, American
Adventure stories, American
Love stories, American
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780316036207 031603620X 9780316122191 031612219X|
|Description:||291 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Don't read this unless you are a die-hard Maximum Ride fan.
I read Fang and I was so thrilled at the ending, so I immediately ordered this, the next book in the series, from my local library. It had a lot of holds, so I had to wait a whole month or two to actually read the book, and I realized it was not anywhere near as good as Fang. In fact,...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Genetic engineering -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Genetic Engineering -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction.