Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Angela Schmidt Fishbaugh|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Angela Schmidt Fishbaugh
|Description:||xvii, 185 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||Angela Schmidt Fishbaugh.|
"Written with unbridled candor and lively prose, Angela's Decision follows Angela's yearlong journey through a myriad of clinics, hospitals, and numerous operations. It is a story of struggle and trial, highlighting the challenges both she and her family faced in her crusade against her genetic predisposition to cancer, and the great courage she showed in ensuring that the mistakes of her parents did not become her own"--
- Fishbaugh, Angela Schmidt -- Health.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Genetic aspects.
- Ovaries -- Cancer -- Genetic aspects.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Prevention.
- Ovaries -- Cancer -- Prevention.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Patients -- United States -- Biography.
- Ovaries -- Cancer -- Patients -- United States -- Biography.
- BRCA genes.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY -- Personal Memoirs.