Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Anna Sokolow; Lorry May; Jim May; Mary Anthony; Kun-Yang Lin|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Reviews of the Players Project performing choreography by Anna Sokolow; From the diaries of Franz Kafka, Kurt Weill, September Sonnet, Frida, and a work based on Rooms [choreographed by Lorry May] at the Theatre of the Riverside Church, New York, N.Y., Nov. 8, 2000, and Jan. 4-7, 2001. Also reviews the Mary Anthony Dance Theatre performing a program dedicated to Anna Sokolow which included a 1975 film of her work Dreams, Dec. 1-3, 2000.|
|Contents:||Players Project, Nov. 8, 2000, Kurt Weill, September Sonnet, Franz Kafka --
January 7, 2001, Frida, September Sonnet, Franz Kafka --
The Mary Anthony Dance Theatre, Dec. 3, 2000.
- Sokolow, Anna.
- May, Lorry.
- May, Jim, -- 1944-
- Anna Sokolow's Players Project (Company)
- Anthony, Mary.
- Lin, Kun-Yang.
- Mary Anthony Dance Theatre.
- From the diaries of Franz Kafka (Choreographic work : Sokolow)
- Songs (Choreographic work : Anthony)
- Kurt Weill (Choreographic work : Sokolow)
- Frida (Choreographic work : Sokolow)
- From the land of lost content (Choreographic work : Lin)
- September sonnet (Choreographic work : Sokolow)