Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Anne Firor Scott; Anne Firor Scott; Anna Lord Strauss|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Anne Firor Scott; Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture.
|Notes:||Unprocessed collection. Cataloged from accession records. Some of the materials in this collection are not immediately accessible, because they require further processing before use. Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the Special Collections Library to use this collection.|
Addition (01-120) (2 items, .10 lin. ft.; dated 1986-2001) includes two rolls of microfilm negatives containing Scott's diaries, dating 1986-2001 and 1987-2000. This material is not represented in the finding aid for this collection.
Addition (03-060)(26 items, .4 lin. ft.; dated 1968-1998) includes chiefly issues of periodicals (1968-1995), and her calendars/appointment books (1981-1998).
Addition (03-092)(2 items, .1 lin. ft.; dated 1939, 2000) comprises two programs, one, with ephemera inserted, for the 125th anniversary celebration of the Emma Willard anniversary celebration of the Emma Willard School in Troy, NY (October 6-8, 1939); the otherfor the Southern Association of Women Historians Fifth Southern Conference on Women's History, held June 15-17, 2000.
Addition (03-104)(8 items, .1 lin. ft.; dated 1974-2002) consists of programs from the second (1974), third (1976), seventh (1987), and twelfth (2002) Berkshire Conferences on the History of Women.
- Scott, Anne Firor, -- 1921-
- Scott, Anne Firor, -- 1921- -- Southern Lady.
- Strauss, Anna Lord, -- 1899-1979.
- Duke University -- Faculty.
- Duke University. -- Department of History -- Faculty.
- League of Women Voters (U.S.)
- Emma Willard School (Troy, N.Y.)
- Southern Association of Women Historians (U.S.)
- Women -- History.
- Women -- History -- Congresses.
- Women -- United States -- History.
- Women -- United States -- History -- Congresses.
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina.
- Women historians -- United States.
- History -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
- Southern States -- History.