Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Annual review of criminal procedure
|Material Type:||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Georgetown Law Journal Association.|
|Notes:||Through 2003, published annually as one of six issues of the Georgetown law journal.|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
|Other Titles:||Annual review of criminal procedure (Online)
Criminal procedure :
Georgetown law journal annual review of criminal procedure
Geo. L.J. Ann. Rev. Crim. Proc
Ann. Rev. Crim. Proc
- United States. -- Constitution. -- 4th Amendment -- Periodicals.
- United States. -- Supreme Court -- Periodicals.
- United States. -- Court of Appeals (Federal Circuit) -- Periodicals.
- Criminal procedure -- Periodicals.
- Arrest -- Periodicals.
- Confession (Law) -- Periodicals.
- Electronic surveillance -- Periodicals.
- Exclusionary rule (Evidence) -- Periodicals.
- United States. -- Court of Appeals (Federal Circuit)
- United States. -- Supreme Court.
- Constitution (United States)
- Confession (Law)
- Criminal procedure.
- Electronic surveillance.
- Exclusionary rule (Evidence)