Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James MacSparran; Joseph Torrey; A. B.; Joseph Torrey|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Prince; James MacSparran
|Notes:||A presentation of Torrey's side of the case, in reply to "A brief representation of the case depending between the Rev. Doctor Macsparran, and Mr. Torrey, relating to the ministerial land in Narraganset," itself a reply to "A brief representation of the case depending between the Rev. Dr. Mc'Sparran, plaintiff, and the Rev. Mr. Torrey, defendant, relating to the ministry land at Narraganset."
Attributed to Thomas Prince by Alden. Erroneously attributed to James MacSparran by Evans.
Dated on p. 10: Boston. October 30. 1739.
Printed in two columns.
Errata statement, p. 10.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985]. 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4379).|
|Description:||10 pages ; 37 cm (fol.)|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., First series ;, no. 4379.|
- MacSparran, James, -- 1693-1757.
- Torrey, Joseph, -- 1707-1791.
- A. B. -- Brief representation of the case depending between the Rev. Doctor MacSparran, and Mr. Torrey.
- Torrey, Joseph, -- 1707-1791. -- Brief representation of the case depending between the Rev. Dr. Mc'Sparran, plaintiff.
- Church of England -- Rhode Island.
- Church property -- Rhode Island.
- Congregational churches -- Rhode Island.
- Kingston (R.I.) -- Church history.