Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Notes:||Date of printing from Kress Lib.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3011.1 suppl.). Photographed from a photocopy in the Kress Library; the original is in the Merrimack Valley Textile Museum.|
|Description:||1 broadside ; 34 cm|
|Series Title:||Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature, no. 3011.1 suppl.|
- Company of Merchant Adventurers of England.
- Reasons humbly offered for excepting the rivers of Elbe, Weser, and Eyder out of the bill for a general liberty of exporting the woollen manufactures of the kingdom.
- Wool industry -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Germany -- Early works to 1800.
- Germany -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.