Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Clement, Pope; Innocent, Pope; Cosimo, Grand-Duke of Tuscany; Vittoria, Grand Duchess consort of Ferdinando II Grand-Duke of Tuscany; Gian Gastone, Grand Duke of Tuscany; Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine; Leopold, Holy Roman Emperor; Charles Borromeo, Saint; Antonio Carafa; Giovanni Battista Altieri, Cardinal; Eugene, of Savoy Prince of Savoy; Anton Francesco Montauti; Francesco Maria de' Medici; Camillo Bondicchi; Francesco Bondicchi; Maximiliano Breüner; Franz Ferdinand Kinski, count.; Francesco Panciatichi; Claudio Tolomei
|Language Note:||Italian, with some items in Latin, German, and French.|
|Notes:||Many letters have original seals and notarial stamps, a number written partly in diplomatic cipher (keys in Folder 114).
Copies of letters and documents are contemporary with this collection, dating from about 1690 to 1744.
A few items have been damaged, with loss of text in a few cases.
|Description:||586 items (1306 leaves)|
- Ambassadors -- Italy -- Tuscany -- 17th century.
- Tuscany (Italy) -- Foreign relations -- Holy Roman Empire.
- Holy Roman Empire -- Foreign relations -- Italy -- Tuscany.
- Papal States -- Foreign relations -- Italy -- Tuscany.
- Tuscany (Italy) -- Foreign relations -- Italy -- Papal States.
- Tuscany (Italy) -- Politics and government -- 1434-1737.