Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George W Bush|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jay S Bybee; United States. Department of Justice. Office of the Assistant Attorney General.; United States. Department of Justice. Office of Legal Counsel.
|Notes:||Memorandum signed by Jay S. Bybee on p. 37.
"January 22, 2002."
|Reproduction Notes:||Printout from the Internet (06/24/2004).|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Series Title:||Bush administration documents on interrogation|
|Other Titles:||Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales, Counsel to the President, and William J. Haynes II, General Counsel for the Department of Defense|
|Responsibility:||Office of the Assistant Attorney General.|
- United States. -- President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Bush, George W. -- (George Walker), -- 1946-
- Qaida (Organization)
- United States. -- War Crimes Act of 1996.
- Geneva Conventions -- (1949 August 12)
- Combatants and noncombatants (International law)
- Military interrogation.
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.