Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||New Mexico. Department of Transportation (2003- ); United States. Federal Highway Administration. New Mexico Division.; Belen (N.M.); BNSF Railway.; Wilson & Company.; Marron and Associates.|
|Notes:||"The City of Belen, Burlington Northern and Santa Fe (BNSF) Railroad, the New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT), and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) propose to construct an overpass on Aragon Road in Belen ... Closure of the at-grade [railroad] crossings at Aragon Road, Ross Avenue, and Garcia and Barboa Streets is also proposed"--P. 1.
"This environmental assessment has been developed under the direction of Steven Metro, P.E., Wilson and Company, Inc. ... [and] prepared by Heather Parmeter, Marron and Associates, Inc."
Logo on cover: City of Belen.
"Submitted pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 4332(2) (c)."
|Description:||1 v. (various foliations) : ill., maps (some col.) ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Aragon Road grade separation project, Valencia County, New Mexico, HE304 OPP-TPH-TPO-4228(2)00, Environmental assessment
Aragon Road overpass project environmental assessment
Environmental assessment, Aragon Road grade separation project
Project no. OPP-TPH-TPO-4228(2)00
|Responsibility:||U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), New Mexico Division, and New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT)|
- Roads -- Design and construction -- Environmental aspects -- New Mexico -- Belen.
- Bridges -- Design and construction -- Environmental aspects -- New Mexico -- Belen.
- Environmental impact statements -- New Mexico -- Belen.
- Belen (N.M.) -- Environmental conditions.
- Valencia County (N.M.) -- Environmental conditions.
- Bridges -- Design and construction -- Environmental aspects.
- Environmental impact statements.
- Roads -- Design and construction -- Environmental aspects.
- New Mexico -- Belen.
- New Mexico -- Valencia County.