Find a copy in the library
|Named Person:||Henry J Schlacks; Raymond Mathewson Hood|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George R Collins; Guastavino Fireproof Construction Company/George Collins.; R. Guastavino Company.
|In:||Guastavino Fireproof Construction Company/George Collins|
|Description:||0.2 linear ft.|
Projects are: 1. Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago; 2. State Bank of Chicago by architects Graham, Anderson, Probst & White; 3. St. Henry's Church; 4. St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church by architect Henry J. Schlacks; 5. Spanish Pavilion at the 1893 Columbia Exhibition; 6. St. Thomas Church by architects Cram & Ferguson; and 7. Medill McCormick Mausoleum by architect Raymond H. Hood. Research notes and photocopies were added later by Prof. George Collins.
- Schlacks, Henry J.
- Hood, Raymond Mathewson, -- 1881-1934.
- Cram and Ferguson.
- Graham, Anderson, Probst, White.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- State Bank of Chicago.
- St. Henry's Church (Chicago, Ill.)
- St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (Chicago, Ill.)
- St. Thomas Church (Peoria, Ill.)
- Medill McCormick Mausoleum (Rockford, Ill.)
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Peoria (Ill.)
- Rockford (Ill.)
- Architecture, Domestic -- Illinois.
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Banks (buildings)
- Federal reserve banks.
- World fairs.
- Exhibition buildings.