Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Miller, James, 1706-1744.
Are these things so?
Los Angeles, William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, 1972
|Named Person:||Alexander Pope; Robert Walpole, Earl of Orford; Robert Walpole, Earl of Orford; Alexander Pope; Robert Walpole, Earl of Orford|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Facsimiles are reproduced from copies in the British Museum, originally published in 1740.|
|Credits:||Both pamphlets were published anonymously and have been attributed to James Miller.|
|Description:||xv, 15, 13 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Are these things so? (1740; the second edition) --
The great man's answer (1740).
|Series Title:||Publication (Augustan Reprint Society), no. 153.|
|Other Titles:||Are these things so? (1740) ; The great man's answer to Are these things so? (1740)|
|Responsibility:||Introd. by Ian Gordon.|
- Pope, Alexander, -- 1688-1744 -- Poetry.
- Walpole, Robert, -- Earl of Orford, -- 1676-1745 -- Poetry.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760 -- Poetry.
- Walpole, Robert, -- Earl of Orford, -- 1676-1745 -- Early works to 1800.
- Pope, Alexander, -- 1688-1744.
- Walpole, Robert, -- Earl of Orford, -- 1676-1745.
- Politics and government
- Great Britain.