Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc.,
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Gardiner, Asa Bird, 1839-1919.
Argument of Asa Bird Gardner, counsel for government, after conclusion of the evidence in the case of Fitz-John Porter, before the Board of Army officers at West Point, January, 1879.
Washington [D.C.] : G.P.O., 1879
|Named Person:||Fitz-John Porter; Fitz-John Porter|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Asa Bird Gardiner; Fitz-John Porter; United States. Army. Court of Inquiry (Porter : 1878)
|Notes:||Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (, 233 pages).|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
- Porter, Fitz-John, -- 1822-1901 -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Trials (Military offenses) -- United States.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States.
- Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862.
- Porter, Fitz-John, -- 1822-1901.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry.
- Trials (Military offenses)
- United States.