Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Art and the war
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. War Department.; United States. War Department. Strategic Services Unit.; United States. War Department. Office of the Assistant Secretary of War.; National Archives (U.S.)|
|Notes:||Bound photocopy: Reproduced at the National Archives.
A formerly confidential document, declassified 7/29/98.
Issued as a five-part report. Library has part V, "Biographical index of individuals involved in art looting."
|Description:||154 leaves of p. ; 36 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Biographical index of individuals involved in art looting|
|Responsibility:||War department, Office of the Assistant Secretary of War, Strategic Services Unit.|
- Art thefts -- Europe -- History -- 20th century.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Art and the war.
- Pillage -- Europe.
- Art treasures in war -- Europe.
- Art treasures in war -- Germany.
- Art and war.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Reparations.
- Restitution and indemnification claims (1933- )
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Reparations.
- Germany -- Cultural policy.
- Art thefts.
- Art treasures in war.
- Cultural policy.
- Reparations for historical injustices.